The Stakeholder Engagement Programme
The stakeholder engagement programme officially started on 6th April, preceded by the two meetings on 17th March, and runs for eight weeks (although two of these weeks are across the Easter break) until 31st May: To be as open as possible, it includes the following ways in which people can have their say:
- Completion of an online question form, which is also available in hard copy
- An in-person consultation event at the school on Tuesday 26th April led by United Learning:
- There will be separate times for students, parents, and staff to attend through the afternoon and early evening
- Parents can sign up to the event by clicking here
- A virtual meeting from 6pm to 7pm on Monday 9th May: ou can sign up to register for the event by clicking here
Visits arranged to United Learning schools for students, parents and staff, will be listed and updated below.
- The organised visit to Guildford High School has been postponed and a future visit will only take place if there is demand for it, in which case United Learning will be happy to arrange it.
- United Learning has arranged a visit to Paddington Academy on Monday 23rd May between 11am and 12pm. As this is a private tour to an open school during the exams period, spaces are very limited. If you would like to attend, please express interest via this form and we will let you know if you have secured a place. Dame Sally Coates, Director of Secondary Academies at United Learning, will accompany the parents on their visit. Click the link above to express your interest in this visit.
- Separate outreach to wider stakeholders